Enable secure access without exposing applications to intrusion attacks from hackers.
Create an online gaming server that only trusted players can access
A VPI lets players connect to your servers while keeping out hackers
- Servers enabled with VPI don’t require open communication ports or port forwarding through routers and firewalls.
- Authorized players can join the VPI to connect s to the server.
- Unauthorized users cannot see the server or otherwise attempt to access it directly.
Create a private network for messaging and communication applications
Enable messaging and communication applications to form and join VPIs, rendering them invisible to hackers while maintaining contact with other apps in the VPI network.
- The VPI API kit allows developers to integrate VPI functionality into their applications.
- Programs such as messaging applications can find, connect and communicate with other applications on the VPI.
- Hackers outside the VPI cannot target the applications.
Build private enterprise communication networks
Deploy enterprise messaging applications over VPIs to ensure private communication that cannot be targeted or hacked, even by hackers with access to the company network.
- Create a VPI for communication within the company or with company partners.
- Register specific devices and applications to the VPI.
- Only devices and applications registered to the VPI can participate in communication; all others will be locked out, even if they are on the same networks.
With remote.it VPI you can provide Peer-to-Peer and Online Applications trough a private network with zero attack surface
Create a private, on-demand, peer-to-peer (P2P) network
Protect communication between P2P applications
Manage access to messaging apps and servers
Create private gaming servers
Create private shared resources
Having secure remote support integrated into our connect site solution made remote.it VPI a win-win solution for our customers, dealers, and Trimble.
The ease of clicking on a device and logging into that device in under a minute is amazing!
remote.it allows ColourFi to do real-world testing with new firmware before it is made public making its product more reliable.
The process of integrating Karit’s technology with remote.it’s solution was extremely easy
… being confident that remote.it will let us SSH into the devices at anytime gives us the confidence to put solutions out in the field all over the midwest without worrying we’ll have to go onsite to modify them.
Let us tell you about our solutions and how they can help you solve challenges in your organization. Contact us for more information and to discuss your requirements.
Try it now. remote.it works with virtually any platform or device, including just Raspberry Pi and Debian systems.
Try it today!